HEAVEN Cast Film Line is a high-plasticizing, easy operating, long-life and energy saving cast film machine which is of our company accumulated experience on the manufacturing of cast film machine and actual operation of customers and combine foreign top technology to renovate. The machine is mainly used to produce Three layers LLDPE, LDPE, PE, and other cast film. The machine adopts the top intelligent industrial control system combined with hidden auto cutter, auto cut off and manipulator for automatic roll Auto Carton Loading Unloading Unit/Auto Air Shaft Inflation exchange to ensure the operation is safe and easy, winding is more solid and smooth. Therefore, it ensures top product quality and the productivity; reduce the production cost to create bigger value. The main unit installed a shaking device to improve the smoothness of the web roll and appearance quality and make the products more competitive.
- Screw design adopts special mixing function and high plasticizing design which combine import static mixer to ensure plasticization is good, colour is uniform and increase extrusion capacity greatly.
- Coat Hanger type T-die material employs imported top special mould steel. By high precise process and treatment to ensure the long-term use of the T-die and no deformation. Meanwhile insures material extrusion is more smooth and stable.
- Inside cool roller adopts two-way circulation design and built-in spiral flow way to ensure roller surface temperature is equal.
- Winding Station can move forth and back. Adopts advanced torque motor with four-axis automatic tension control. Both the speed and film width are freely adjustable.
- Melt Gear Pump & PID Control System.
- Micro-computer & Touch Screen Accurately Controlled Temperature Controller.
- Fully Automatic Robot Hand Roll Change and Loading System.
- Fully Automatic Continues type Screen Changer.
|SR No.||Model||Screw Size (mm)||Die Width (mm)||Film Thickness Range in Micron||Max Line Speed Mt/Min.||Max Prod. Capacity (KG/Hour)||Total Connected Load (KW)||Polymer To be Processed||Overall Dimension
|1||HSCFL/1250||50/65/50||1250||20 TO 75||120||150||95||LD/LLD||30x15x15|
|2||HSCFL/1750||55/75/55||1750||20 TO 75||120||225||120||LD/LLD||40x16x15|
|3||HSCFL/2250||75/90/75||2250||20 TO 75||100||300||150||LD/LLD||45x20x15|
NOTE: THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF GUIDELINE & INDICATION ONLY AND DOESN’T FORM ANY KIND OF COMMITMENTS.